text

Purchase ClayBeaute creations, learn about polymer clay, start a discussion, or request/commission a piece.

DISCOUNT FOR BLOG FOLLOWERS! Use the contact form in the left navigation to tell me you are following this blog...don't forget to include your username! I will send your discount code to you by e-mail. Your info will never be shared or sold!

Use the contact form to subscribe to occasional emails (separate from the blog posts). Receive a discount code when you subscribe to emails for 1 year!
(Your inbox will not be inundated...I may send 8-10 emails per year.)

Monday, June 2, 2014

LOOKING FOR EMPTY, ONCE-FIRED BULLET CARTRIDGES!


  • Do you shoot?      
  • Are you willing to send me your empty, once-fired cartridges?
 

If you are just throwing away your empty cartridges or leaving them at the gun range, please contact me.
I am looking for all calibers/millimeter cartridges in brass and nickel.  

  • Rifle
  • Handgun
  • Shotgun
  • Machine gun
  • Whatever you have and are willing to send  

There would be nothing for you to do...no cleaning...just mail them to me for use in making jewelry!

Please contact me via the contact form in the left navigation if you would be willing to send me your empties! 
I will reimburse your mailing costs so there's no cost to you.

THANK YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment