text

Purchase ClayBeaute creations, learn about polymer clay, start a discussion, or request/commission a piece.

DISCOUNT FOR BLOG FOLLOWERS! Use the contact form in the left navigation to tell me you are following this blog...don't forget to include your username! I will send your discount code to you by e-mail. Your info will never be shared or sold!

Use the contact form to subscribe to occasional emails (separate from the blog posts). Receive a discount code when you subscribe to emails for 1 year!
(Your inbox will not be inundated...I may send 8-10 emails per year.)

Thursday, January 29, 2015

2015 Is Underway!


I took a reprieve over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. 
Hoping everyone had a memorable Thanksgiving, a beautiful Christmas, and a Safe and Happy New Year!! 
2015 is now well underway as we are prepping for the Super Bowl this weekend and Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching!  
 
I do believe time speeds up as we get older.  [sigh]  BUT I digress...
 
I am offering a discount in honor of Valentine's Day in my Etsy shoppe at ClayBeaute.Etsy.com

Take 15% OFF your purchase using VALENTINE15 in the shopping cart now thru February 8th and give a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted, unique gift to your Valentine.
 
 Share The Love!
 
Feminine and Masculine Gifts
Shock Absorber Pens - Masculine Pens
Ladies' Pens


Cuff Bracelets & Sets


Razor Set

Bolt Action Pens
Cuff Links

Desk Sets


 
Earrings
And Teen Gifts:
Charms/Pendants & Rings
Hair Pins
Perfume Pen
 



 I hope you are having an awesome start to this new year and are staying warm out there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment