text

Purchase ClayBeaute creations, learn about polymer clay, start a discussion, or request/commission a piece.

DISCOUNT FOR BLOG FOLLOWERS! Use the contact form in the left navigation to tell me you are following this blog...don't forget to include your username! I will send your discount code to you by e-mail. Your info will never be shared or sold!

Use the contact form to subscribe to occasional emails (separate from the blog posts). Receive a discount code when you subscribe to emails for 1 year!
(Your inbox will not be inundated...I may send 8-10 emails per year.)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pondering...

I seem to have reached an impass...hmmmm...
I have been working less with the clay the last few weeks and have been spending some time searching...my brain & my creative bone...trying to decide if I need to change, or narrow, my direction or keep doing what I've been doing.  I have been making a number of different types of clay items...which I have thoroughly enjoyed...but am wondering if I should focus on a more specific type of item or not.  Jewelry, wall plates, vases/bottles, tin boxes, and other decor items etc. as a collective...is this too broad a spectrum? Or would narrowing the spectrum stifle creativity?  Hmmmm...  Pondering....

No comments:

Post a Comment