text

Purchase ClayBeaute creations, learn about polymer clay, start a discussion, or request/commission a piece.

DISCOUNT FOR BLOG FOLLOWERS! Use the contact form in the left navigation to tell me you are following this blog...don't forget to include your username! I will send your discount code to you by e-mail. Your info will never be shared or sold!

Use the contact form to subscribe to occasional emails (separate from the blog posts). Receive a discount code when you subscribe to emails for 1 year!
(Your inbox will not be inundated...I may send 8-10 emails per year.)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fountain Pen





This is my favorite fountain pen creation so far.  The clay is a mix of two colors - brown and pearl white. The metallic white contains mica and allows for the mica shift technique to be used and produces the pattern without texture.  This is also a nice pen that features 24K gold and chrome plating.  I'm debating on whether to keep this one or sell it!  This pen was also very easy to assemble. It is also a very substantial pen.  I think I'll have to make another!

No comments:

Post a Comment